Date:February 04, 2018
Full Paper Submission
Date: February 09, 2018
Early Bird Discount
Date: January 15, 2018
Hotel H2O Manila (Meeting Room 2, 3rd Floor), Philippines
- Call for Paper
- Registration Details
- Presentation Demonstration
- Conference Venue
- Conference Program
- Keynote Speakers
- Submission Form
Submission Abstracts /Full Papers: email@example.com
You can present a paper at the conference or you may attend the conference with the “attending only” option. All presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and selected papers will be published in one of the journals of the Research Publication and Innovation Center, Philippines
Research Publication and Innovation Center, Philippines is hub of art, advanced technologies, finance, publishing, culture, innovation, education, business, and tourism in Philippines.
- Submit your proposal/abstract by February 04, 2018
- Registration Deadline: January 15, 2018
- Submit your final paper by February 09, 2018
- The conference will run from February 19-20, 2018
All accepted abstracts and full articles will be published in the proceedings entitled International Academic Conference Proceedings, in electronic format.
Within a few days (3-4 days) of receiving your proposal/abstract or full paper we will email to you a notification of acceptance or rejection. If your paper is accepted, additional conference and registration-specific information will be included.
All accepted papers/abstracts are double -blind peer reviewed and will be published in our online conference proceedings.
- Raise your profile by presenting at RPICP.
- Publication in one of the conference associated journals.
- Network with other researchers for possible future collaborations.
- Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues.
- Connect with researchers and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events.
- Learn about key issues in the industry as a professional.
- Meet people and organizations addressing the same key issues.
- Learn about job, internship, project, and other work-based possibilities.
- Establish partnerships with colleagues who address key common issues/concerns.
- Become familiar with the city and/or culture where the conference is held.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Education Topics
- Social Sciences Topics
- Finance, Economics & Accounting Topics
- Business and Management Topics
- Medical and Health Sciences Topics
- Medicine Sciences
- Biological and Life sciences
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Agricultural sciences
- Electrical, Civil, Mechanical & Industrial Engineering & ICT
- Multidisciplinary Topic
The conference registration fee includes:
- Admission to the conference
- 15-20-minute time slot to present one paper at the conference
- Publication in the conference proceedings
- Possible publication in one of the PRICP journals
- A copy of the conference program
- A copy of the proceedings on a USB flash drive
- A certificate of presentation (or participation if attending only)
- A conference kit
- Admission to all receptions, coffee breaks, etc.
Fees for our RPICP are as follows:
NORMAL FEE: $ 500
NORMAL FEE: $ 400
(Provide Student ID Card)
NORMAL FEE: $ 350
( Paper / Author)
NORMAL FEE: $ 350
(Without Paper Presentation)
The RPICP will make every effort to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, your preferred presentation dates and times.
The conference proceedings will be available on our website after the conference.
Feel free to contact us!
Preparing Your Presentation – Guide for Presenters
For all successful papers (for both oral and poster presentations), all authors must read the important guidelines below, which give you information on how to prepare and format your presentation and ensure you organise it to be ready for your presentation time slot.
Oral presentations will be given in rooms 1 to 5, according to the final version of the program which will be updated one week before the event.
Each presenter is given 15 minutes to present their slide show, and 5 minutes for discussion and exchange with the audience, animated by the chair and co-chair of the session.
Presentations must be uploaded on the session laptop during the break, half an hour before the starting hour of the session. A session assistant will be there to help. Sessions will start on time; the respect of the time schedule is essential to the success of the Conference. So, be sure to contribute to it with good preparation of your presentation. In case of any special needs, ask one of the RPICP volunteers for help; they will do their best to assist you.
All posters will be installed around the coffee break area (session rooms, adjacent to the exhibition hall). The panels will be identified with a banner showing the ID code of your paper and the hour of presentation will be prepared for you before the Conference. On your arrival, please access the poster area and locate your panel.
A RPICP organizer, especially dedicated to help poster presenters, will be there to help you fixing your poster on the panel; small materials such as adhesive tape, pins, etc… will be available.
Sizing: On each panel, the surface reserved for the poster is: 45″x 60″
In consideration of presenters who may be unable to attend PRICP in person due to funding or time constraints, Virtual Presentations have been added to the conference program with the same validity (publication, certification, etc.) as the face-to-face (F2F) conference and with the capability to interact with session participants.
Address: Luneta, Manali, Philippines 1000(Behind the Quirino Grandstand)
Recommended Hotels For Accomodation
1. Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila
2. New World Manila Bay Hotel
3. Pan Pacific Manila
4. The Bayleaf Intramuros
5. Manila Hotel
|Registration||08:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
|“Good Morning” Beverage||09: 00 AM – 9:30 AM|
|Welcome, Opening General Session & Keynote||09: 30 AM – 10:00 AM|
|New Comer Welcome||10:00 AM – 10:15 AM|
|Morning Sessions||10:15 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Lunch Break||12:00 AM – 01:00 PM|
|Afternoon Sessions||01:00 PM – 04:00 PM|
|Beverage Break||04:00 PM – 04:15 PM|
|Closing Happy Hour Closing Reception||04:00 PM – 05:00 PM|
The conference second day is free for different activities
Panel Discussion (Optional)
Tourism activities ( Optional, expenses borne by participants)
Mr. Herman Joseph S. Kraft
Associate Professor at the Department of Political Science at the University of the Philippines
Prof. Naira Hovakimyan
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
Research Publication and Innovation Centre University of the Immaculate Conception, Davao City, Philippines